HIGH SERVICE. HIGH PROFESSIONALISM. HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
We offer our customers a free, tailor-made buyer’s service.
Find your dream property
From our first contact with you, work closely with you to find out what your wishes are with a home abroad.
- • We search and find the best objects based on your criteria and present them to you.
- • We speak Danish, Swedish, English and French and can support and assist you in your native language.
- • We visit the properties along with you and advise on the selected objects and areas until we have found your dream home.
- • One of our strongest competencies is to negotiate and secure you the best possible price.
- • You enter into a contract with us as the buyer’s agent (Free of charge as we share our salary from the seller’s agent in France and Spain) and lets us - on your behalf - contact the local real estate agents.
- • When we have agreed with the seller about the price, a purchase agreement must be written. We ensure that the right terms are agreed and that the process is hassle free.
Why Use a Buyer’s Agent?
Instead of you having to contact many different real estate agents, Lavender Estates can be your personal contact.
- • Our service is free when buying a property in France or Spain as we share the fee with the seller’s agent.
- • We are a fully licensed real estate agency with Danish liability insurance and guarantee deposit.
- • We have access to 100% of the market - both from other agents, but also from private and “off-market sales”.
- • We are experts on the area we work in.
- • We also help you with contacts to notaries, developers, banks, lawyers, craftsmen, gardeners, poolers, cleaning.
- • We offer help with unique and authentic décor based on the local atmosphere.
- • We have complete solutions and also offer furniture packages in the style you prefer, so that you can move in and use your new property as soon as possible. We cooperate with several leading interior consultants.